Friday, July 2, 2010

The Mysterious girl


I saw you sitting on the porch

your sparkling blue eyes

your incense bearing hair waving with the wind

Your beautiful

I was stunned by your presence

Blood rushing through evry vein gave me goosebumbs

you looked at me gave me a smile..

Oh god thats was the best moment of my life

Felt like my life had a meaning yeah i was in love

Time passed by you had to leave

the nxt day i came i saw nothin but a virgin land

Even the trees gushed out dew drops from their leaves

YOu never came

The Mysterious Girl i give you name...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful as usual :) You love blue and green eyes, yeah? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Poem I wish I have Blue or green Eyes because these lines making me crazy, I am feeling very loved. I appreciate your work of writing Poems. Well I am Working as an Owner at vancouver pr company.

    Thanks For sharing!
    Larissa
    vancouver pr company
    Canada

    ReplyDelete